The Hyatt Regency offers the “Lady Liberty Shuttle Service,” details as follows:
- $10 per person
- Proceed to a phone in baggage claim area and dial 27
- Pick-up is at Ground Transportation
- Van makes multiple stops
- Every 20 minutes from 5:30 AM – Midnight
- Call 215-724-8888 for more information
- An estimated $28.50 to and from Philadelphia International Airport.
- The Airport has its own Subway line, which you can take toward City Center. This requires getting out at Market East and transferring to the 11th St. Station toward Frankfort Transportation Center. The closest stop is 2nd and Market Street (see “Getting Around Philly”). The trip takes approximately 55 minutes.
For more ground transportation options and prices, go to the hotel’s transportation page.
Getting Around Philly
While many of the City of Brotherly Love’s sites are within walking distance, you may want to venture farther afield via SEPTA, the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority. The closest stop to the Hyatt Regency is a 10-minute walk away at 2nd and Market Streets, on the Blue Line. One-way fare to any location within the city is $2.25. You can also rent a car through the hotel’s guest services.
Information on the 2014 ISDS Conference hotel.