Extended to October 31, 2014 (11:59pm EDT)
Swap Meet Date/Time
December 9, 2014 – 4:30 – 6:30pm (time is subject to change)
2014 ISDS Conference, Hyatt Regency at Penn’s Landing, Philadelphia, PA
The ISDS Swap Meet is an exciting opportunity for ISDS pre-conference and conference attendees to walk around to tables and informally discuss particular topics or systems with system developers, system users, and experts. 2013 Swap Meet presentations included:
- Suite for Automated Global Electronic bioSurveillance (SAGES)
- BioSense 2.0
- Augmenting Statistical Methods for Public Health Syndromic Surveillance Systems
- Esri, Inc.
- ISDS Committees
- Surveillance Window App (SWAP)
- The Biosurveillance Resource Directory: An information discovery tool for local, national, and global disease surveillance capabilities
- BSV Ecosystem (BSVE)
- Data Quality Emporium
- Applied Public Health Informatics Fellowship
If you are interested in attending, please register for a 2014 ISDS Pre-Conference Trainings and/or the Conference – the Swap Meet is included in the registration fees.