The International Society for Disease Surveillance annual conference is the premier event dedicated to the advancement of the science and practice of biosurveillance. Every year, the ISDS conference draws over 350 professionals from a broad range of disciplines to learn the latest achievements, best practices, conceptual frameworks, and innovations in the rapidly evolving field of disease surveillance.
The ISDS conferences provide fertile ground for cultivating new ideas and partnerships by bringing together local, state, and federal public health practitioners, academic researchers, clinicians, policymakers, and decision makers from governmental and nongovernmental entities.
Strengthen your connection with the disease surveillance community and generate increased interest in your organization or business by taking advantage of one of the funding opportunities detailed below.
As a 2014 ISDS Conference supporter, your organization will be acknowledged on:
- Signage at the event in Philadelphia
- ISDS website
- Conference program
- Communications to ISDS members
- Host the Poster Session Reception — $7,000: Meet and greet the 2014 ISDS Conference attendees as the reception host! Includes one complimentary registration for the full conference.
- Power the 2014 ISDS Conference – $3,000: Good audiovisual equipment and support is essential for the success of a conference. Help ‘power’ the 2014 ISDS Conference!
- Support Speaker Presentations — $2,500 per person: Enable a public health surveillance practitioner, international public health professional, or graduate student to add their work to the evidence-base by presenting at the 2014 ISDS Conference.
- Reserve an Exhibit Table (Please see details below): The 2014 ISDS Conference is the perfect place to enhance your visibility, meet the conference attendees, and make a lasting impression.
- Provide General Conference Support (specify the amount): Let ISDS put your sponsorship to use where it is needed most in order to make the conference a success.
Surveillance professionals from local, state, and federal public health agencies from the US and abroad; academic researchers; clinicians; non-profit organizations; healthcare vendors; and other stakeholders.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 (7:30am to 5:00pm) and Thursday, December 11, 2014 (7:30am to 4:30pm) *Subject to change based on final agenda.
- Commercial Organization: $2,000
- Non-profit/Government: $1,500
- Academic Institution: $750
- Display area with one six-foot skirted table and two chairs.
- One complimentary registration to the full conference (please specify name on online application).
- Listing on conference signage and the ISDS Conference webpage.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 – 6:30am – 7:30am
Exhibit Tear Down
Thursday, December 11, 2014 – 4:30pm
Payment is due in full at the time of application. Payment may be made by check (payable to ISDS; preferred payment method), through a PayPal account, or by credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express).
- For cancellations received on or before October 1, 2014, all but $50 of the total Exhibit table cost is refundable.
- Cancellations after October 1st, but prior to November 25th will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be processed after November 25, 2014.
- No cancellations for funding support other than exhibitors.