We ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your session, so that you can load your presentation onto the laptop before the session begins.
ISDS roundtable sessions typically include spirited debate, dialogue, and wonderful participation. We would like to make the effort even more successful this year in terms of moving each topic forward beyond the conference.
The 2013 ISDS Scientific Planning Committee would like to improve round table session outcomes by encouraging facilitators to:
- Bring prepared materials to guide the discussions.
- Provide a clearly defined list of expected outcomes (some of this may already exist within your submitted abstract).
- Define anticipated post-conference action items.
- Plan to summarize discussion and potential action items within a post-conference “green paper”.
- Share “green papers” with ISDS to be openly disseminated.