We ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your session, so that you can load your presentation onto the laptop before the session begins.
Each panel will be allotted 1 hour and 20 minutes, including time for questions and answers (Q & A).
All session rooms will be equipped with an LCD projector, computer, microphones and a screen. Presentations should be in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, 2007 or 2010 (PDF format is also acceptable). Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive; you may wish to bring a backup copy on a CD. Macintosh computers will not be available in any of the session rooms.
Authors are strongly encouraged to:
- Bring a duplicate copy of their presentation in electronic format
- Ensure that all font sizes are large enough to be read from the back of the room
- Ensure that line widths are thick enough to be seen from the back of the room
- Ensure that color choices provide high contrast
- Rehearse beforehand to colleagues who will give you feedback