The International Society for Disease Surveillance annual conference is the premier event dedicated to the advancement of the science and practice of biosurveillance. Every year, the ISDS conference draws over 350 professionals from a broad range of disciplines to learn the latest achievements, best practices, conceptual frameworks, and innovations in the rapidly evolving field of disease surveillance.
The ISDS conferences provide fertile ground for cultivating new ideas and partnerships by bringing together local, state, and federal public health practitioners, academic researchers, clinicians, policymakers, and decision makers from governmental and nongovernmental entities.
Strengthen your connection with the disease surveillance community and generate increased interest in your organization or business by taking advantage of one of the funding opportunities detailed below.
- Host the Poster Session Reception — $7,000: Meet and greet the 2014 ISDS Conference attendees as the reception host! Includes one complimentary registration for the full conference.
- Power the 2014 ISDS Conference – $3,000: Good audiovisual equipment and support is essential for the success of a conference. Help ‘power’ the 2014 ISDS Conference!
- Support Speaker Presentations — $2,500 per person: Enable a public health surveillance practitioner, international public health professional, or graduate student to add their work to the evidence-base by presenting at the 2014 ISDS Conference.
- Reserve an Exhibit Table – $2,000 Commercial Organization; $1,500 Non-profit/Government; $750 Academic Institution: The 2014 ISDS Conference is the perfect place to enhance your visibility, meet the conference attendees, and make a lasting impression.
- Provide General Conference Support (specify the amount): Let ISDS put your sponsorship to use where it is needed most in order to make the conference a success.
Payment details will be available once you click “submit” at the bottom of this page.